Tuesday, February 25, 2020

2/25/20 Report - Twenty-two 1715 Fleet Reales Found on The Treasure Coast On 2/22/20.


Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of treasurebeachesreport.blogspot.com.

Coins Recently Found On a Treasure Coast Beach by Jonah and Gang
Photo submitted by Captain Jonah

This blog provides a continuous documentation of Treasure Coast beach developments and finds over several years.  Today I'm showing one grouping of reales found last weekend.

Below are photos of the individual coins shown in the above photo.  The number under each photo has no significance.  The numbers are just to help me keep track of the photos.

Although I had a lot buzzing around in my mind to talk about today, I'll address those topics some other time because I thought it would be useful to keep these photos together in a single post.   Twenty-two reales were found by the guys last weekend, not to mention other items.

Captain Jonah submitted all of the photos shown today.  It took a lot of time to photograph and send them all.   Thanks Jonah!

1,

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.
10.

11.

12.
13
14


15
16

17

18
19

20

21
---

I have in my mind various posts that relate to events of the past few days including beach dynamics, various types of finds and the Winter Beach salvage camp.

Namasthe,
TreasureGuide@comcast.net