Friday, September 13, 2019

9/13/19 Report - Updated With Beach PM Beach Photos. Tropical Storm Nine to Hit Florida Soon. East/Northeast winds and 4 -6 Foot Surf.


Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of treasurebeachesreport.blogspot.com.

John Brooks North Friday Afternoon.

I went out to take a look at the South Hutchinson Island beaches this afternoon.  There was no new erosion to the shipwreck beaches.  You can see John Brooks above and below.

I don't know why the photos are not in color.  I'll try to correct that.

John Brooks South Friday Afternoon.
Frederick Douglass was very similar.  No new erosion.

Frederick Douglass Beach Friday Afternoon.

Frederick Douglass did seem to have a little flat area in front of the beach.

Surf At Frederick Douglass Friday Afternoon.

I went to another beach to give the Equinox its second field test.  More on that some other time.

I'll keep watching for the effects of Tropical Storm Nine.

I'd like reports on the Vero/Sebastian beaches.

------

Source; nhc.noaa.gov
It looks like we'll get at least a piece of Tropical Storm Nine, which is now over in the Bahamas.  

Expect tropical storm force winds and rain this weekend.

Source: nhc.noaa.gov

I hope to get out later to take a look.

Right now it looks like the wind is East/Northeast and the surf shoiuld be running around 4 - 6 feet.


Source: MagicSeaWeed.com.



I expect to have more for you later, and might be adding to this post from time to time.

Happy hunting,
TreasureGuide@comcast.net