Saturday, August 5, 2017

8/5/17 Report - Need Info On Old Watch Find. Two Weather Systems That Could Affect Us.


Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of treasurebeachesreport.blogspot.com.

Found Old Watch or Clock.
The make name on the face is MAURAN.  I haven't checked that yet.

Same Watch With Chain.
The watch is small.  It is like a pocket watch, but smaller than any I've seen.  I would guess it is a ladies watch.  The chain is very unusual.

Patent Number on Connector.
It looks like it might be gold, but I don't know yet.  I wonder what caused the notches on the one link of the chain.  Maybe it was tested at some time.

I don't know, but it looks like the date is was patented is 1.22.19.  

If anyone can shed some light on the watch or chain, it would be appreciated.

---

Source: nhc.noaa.gov


There are now two disturbances.  The one on the left has a forty percent chance of becoming a cyclone in the next forty eight hours and the other has a thirty percent chance of becoming a cyclone in the next forty eight hours.  Both are heading west/northwest.

The one closest to us could become a tropical storm before long.  We'll have to wait and see on both of them.

---

There is a lot of construction around the Treasure Coast and there are some nice new places to hunt for older items like coins or the old watch shown above.

---

A ninth season of Bering Sea Gold started last night.  It is one of my favorite treasure TV shows, and I know from a poll I ran in this blog, a lot of you like it too.  I think poor Chris Kelly needs to go out on his own.

---

I've been thinking of writing about the importance of setting goals, but haven't done that yet.

I'm getting a new video camera and hope to produce some videos.  My old video camera quite working some time ago, and there have been some things I wanted to do, but couldn't.

One of these days this summer we might finally get a bit of a storm to stir things up a bit.

I'd like to fit into my old wet suit, but can't quit to it yet.

Happy hunting,
TreasureGuide@comcast.net