Thursday, December 19, 2019

12/19/19 Report - Treasure Coast Beach Conditions Improvement This Morning. Some Old Shipwerck Items Being Found.


Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of treasurebeachesreport.blogspot.com.


Seagrape Trail Thursday Morning.

After the good north wind that we were getting yesterday, I went out this morning to look at some beaches.  Beach conditions had improved since yesterday.  I'll give at least a 2 rating on my five-point beach conditions scale.  A two rating is what I call transitional.  I wouldn't be surprised if a few coins were found.  I know that some old shipwreck items were found this morning, including such things as musket balls and strips of copper.  There were also some nice shell piles this morning.

I don't have time for a detailed report, but wanted to alert you to the improved conditions.  Below is what I saw this morning.


Seagrape Trail Thursday Morning.


Turtle Trail Thursday Morning.


Turtle Trail Thursday Morning.


Turtle Trail Thursday Morning.


Turtle Trail Thursday Morning.



John Brooks Thursday Morning.


John Brooks Thursday Morning.

The wind is still blowing pretty good, although it seems the direction has changed.  I can't say if the next tides will result in improvement to beach conditions or not.


Source; MagicSeaWeed.com


Looks like the surf will be increasing, but of course so much depends upon the direction of the wind and swells.

Happy hunting,
Treasureguide@comcast.net