Thursday, November 26, 2015

11/26/15 Report - Wishing You and Yours a Very Happy Thanksgiving. Some Beach Improvement.


Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of treasurebeachesreport.blogspot.com

Vintage Greeting Card Circa 1909.

I'm not writing much today, but I did get out this morning to take a look at a couple of beaches.  Here is one.

Treasure Coast Beach This Morning Shortly After High Tide.
Do you notice anything about this beach?  I showed this same beach either yesterday or the day before,  and there is one very obvious difference.

Here is the answer.  The seaweed is now gone.

The water was up over the berm last night.  The wind blew pretty hard all night.  Conditions did improve a small amount.

The other beach I saw this morning was not as promising.

I am getting very close to upgrading my beach conditions rating.  I didn't see enough beaches today to do it though.  If the other beaches improved as much as this one, I would probably upgrade my rating to a 2.

We have a couple more days of surf at least this big.  I'd be surprised if I don't increase the rating soon.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
TreasureGuide@comcast.net