Monday, March 18, 2019

3/18/19 Report - Some Treasure Coast Beaches Eroding Already.


Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of treasurebeachesreport.blogspot.com.

A Few Hundred Yards of Erosion This Morning.
I wanted to see what was happening on the beaches this morning.  I visited a few beaches on Soputh Hutchinson Island and found that there was some erosion.  I went out just after high tide.

The wind was blowing from the north.

Not all of the beaches were eroded, but some were.  The biggest cliff I saw was about four feet,  The stretch above was a few hundred yards long.

Here is the biggest erosion that I saw.

Near Four-Foot Stump in Front of Erosion.
Up at John Brooks there was very little erosion.

John Brooks Beach This Morning Just After High Tide.
There was a little erosion at the bend between John Brooks and Frederick Douglass beach.

Small Erosion Just South of John Brooks Beach Access.

Frederick Douglass Beach was not erosded.

Frederick Douglass Beach This Morning.

I wanted to get this posted.  Maybe I'll be back later.

Happy hunting,
TreasureGuide@comcast.net