Thursday, March 28, 2019

3/28/19 Report - Big Surf But Not Much Erosion Observed On The Treasure Coast Wreck Beaches. GPZ 7000 For Sale.


Written by the TreasureGuide for the exclusive use of treasurebeachesreport.blogspot.com.

Seagrape Trail Beach Thursday Morning
I took a look at a few beaches this morning to see what was going on.  Despite the higher surf, not much happened.  It wasn't enough for me to upgrade my beach conditions rating.   Here is what I saw at some of the wreck beaches.

Seagrape Trail This Morning.
A couple detectorists were at Seagrape this morning.  



Turtle Trail This Morning.

A couple detectorists were at Turtle Trail this morning.  You can see one in the photo below.


South of Turtle Trail This Morning.


John Brooks Beach This Morning.
The water did get high last night, but didn't do us much good.  At John Brooks it came up over the previous cut and smoothed it out.  It was pretty mushy on the slope.


John Brooks Beach This Morning.

I visited a couple other beaches,and they too showed signs of the water being high on the beach but were not cut.

The predicted peak surf has not yet arrived.

I heard that some of the beaches farther south were eroded better than these beaches.

---

I generally don't do this, but to help out Sebastian Steve I'm letting you know that he needs to sell his Minelab GPZ 7000 (See photo below).




You might remember that he had heart surgery not long ago.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll give you his email address.

---

The peak surf will be this morning.  Unfortunately the tides are pretty flat, and the primary swell seems to be hitting the beach from a pretty easterly direction.  Also I'm still seeing a lot of sand in front of the beach that is taking much of the force of the waves.

Happy hunting,
TreasureGuide@comcast.net