Friday, February 10, 2017

2/10/17 Update Posted At 3 PM. Beach Detecting Conditions Slightly Improved.



As I said earlier today we had some northeast winds and were having high tides from this weekend's full moon.

I went out to see what was going on and found erosion on the beaches that I looked at.  Below are pictures taken early this afternoon at John Brooks.

A three foot but ran for hundreds of yards.



I also took a look at one other beach, which also had a cut, but it was smaller.

I didn't get up in the Vero/Sebastian area so I can't say if those beaches cut too.

The John Brooks cut had a lot of sand in front of it.  Some sand was already working back in.

There was no shells on either beach.

Although this would not make a two rating using my old criteria, I'll give it a two rating, meaning that conditions are improved, but I am not sure cobs will be found.  They could be.

That is all I have for now.  I just wanted to get the update posted quickly.

Happy hunting,
TreasureGuide@comcast.net